uvex Ultravision Blacknight Welding Goggles 9301-045 (Shade 5) (Min Qty 4)
uvex Ultravision with Welding Protection
The welding safety version of the uvex ultravision also features a comfortable and ergonomic design and offers unrestricted side visibility. This flexible wide-vision goggle is also suitable for use as overspecs and can be paired with a uvex Flip Up Lower Face Guard.
- Classic, ergonomic wide-vision Welding Goggles with unrestricted side visibility
- Lenses can be replaced
- Perfect colour recognition thanks to uvex sunglare filters
- New filter technology combines UV and IR protection
- Colour of frame: black, green
- Clear PC lens, additional grey PC lens
- Certified in line with AS/NZS 1337.1
- Welding protection shade 5
- Labelling: 5 W 1 FKN
- Reliable UV 400 and IR protection
- Medium impact strengths of the polycarbonate lens (I or F: 45 m/s)
- Anti-fog coating on the inside and extremely scratch-resistant on the outside, minimising burns due to welding sparks (uvex infradur plus)
- Optimum wearability due to cleverly designed ventilation system
- Large goggle body, can also comfortably be worn as overspecs
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form