3M Peltor ProTac III Headset Earmuffs MT13H221A (32 dB) (Class 5)
3M Peltor ProTac III Headset Earmuffs are the perfect solution for situational awareness and enhanced onsite attention!You have two great reasons to protect your hearing: Your Ears. 3M Peltor ProTac III Headset Earmuffs with level-dependent function for ambient listening helps workers focus on their work and communicate with colleagues in noisy environments, without removing their Hearing Protection. Stereo feedback allows workers to hear and better determine direction of alarms, warning cries, backing vehicles and so on.Technology is on your side in every situation. Sudden loud or sharp noises are attenuated (reduced) instantly by 3M Peltor ProTac III Headset Earmuffs, helping protect hearing from potentially harmful noise levels. Constant rumbling and other potentially harmful noises are reduced to a level below 82dB, however workers can still speak normally and make themselves heard. The ambient sound level can be adjusted in five steps on 3M Peltor ProTac III Headset Earmuffs to make sure warning signals, alarms and other sounds in machines and processes can be heard.Connect to the 3.5 mm jack on 3M Peltor ProTac III Headset Earmuffs to receive phone signals and calls. You can also connect a two-way radio if you need one. You can expect an intuitive adaptation to every situation, thanks to smart technology and easy control.3M Peltor ProTac III Headset Earmuffs have a rugged design with dual shells. The electronics are protected from moisture and sweat, from both the inside and the out. Smart technology, practical design and user friendly functions will help weather rough days in the field.Key Features
- Hearing Protection: Noise attenuating ear cups help provide hearing protection in environments with potentially hazardous noise
- Dual Shell Design: To protect the electronics from sweat inside the cup, all electronics are placed on the outside beneath the shell
- 3.5 mm Jack: A listen-only stereo input to connect to a cell-phone, radio, two-way radio or other external devices (limited to 82 dB)
- Level-dependent Microphones: The digital level dependent function for ambient listening is set with five incremental steps
- Large User-friendly Push Buttons: To adjust volume and turn 3M Peltor ProTac III Headset Earmuffs on/off
- Stainless Steel Wire Headband: Wire headband offers comfortable and consistent pressure
- 2xAA Batteries: Lasting for approx. 100 hours of use. The headset will turn off after 4 hrs of non-use to save batteries. A message will be heard when the battery is low.
- Choose your Style: 3M Peltor ProTac III Helmet Attached Headset Earmuffs are also available
- Hygiene Kit: Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners available (Hygiene Kit)
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form