uvex 2 x-flow Side Zip Work Boots 65468 65460 (Tan)
uvex 2 x-flow Side Zip Work Boots 65468 65460 (Tan) have a lightweight construction that optimises movement efficiency and stability. The low height and easy access makes uvex 2 x-flow Side Zip Work Boots ideal for workers in medium application areas that require maximum ankle flexibility without sacrificing support. Electrical insulating sole makes it ideal for electricians and other trades that may have accidental contact with electricity.
- Lightweight 135mm (5’) high zip side lace up safety boot
- Zip side for ease of access
- Magnetic zip cover for durability and easy to use
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Airport friendly
- uvex x-flow range footbed is made from 87% recycled production waste foam and the top cover fabric is made from 100% recycled PET plastic
- Certified to accommodate the uvex tuneup 2.0 foot-type specific footbed system
- uvex x-flow range have a seam free scuff cap and heel counter for durability
- Electrically resistant (EH)
- Lightweight & insulative composite safety toecap
- 300°C heat resistant outsole
- Slip resistant to soap (SLS) on ceremic tile and fat (glyceril) on steel (SRC).
- Seam free scuff cap and heel counter for durability
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Zip side for a quick exit when required
- High energy return uvex i-PUREnrj cushioning system designed to minimise worker fatigue compared to traditional polyurethane foam cushioning
- uvex bionom x uses biomechanics in design to harmonise the interaction of footwear with the ground and the body so that it performs as one system
- uvex clima zone optimises breathability and internal air flow
- uvex multiple-fit system offers multiple widths in the same length in core sizes
- uvex x-flow range is certified to accommodate the uvex tuneup foot-type specific footbed system
uvex x-flow range footbed is made from 87% recycled production waste foam and the top cover fabric is made from 100% recycled PET plastic
Medium application areas. Work usually takes place both indoors and outdoors, with the footwear needing to be significantly more robust. Typically users include trades people, public sector employers and medium industry.
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $849: 5% OFF
- $850 to $1749: 10% OFF
- $1750 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form