uvex 3 x-flow Work Boots 65408 65400 (Black)
The full leather upper and heat resistant sole makes uvex 3 x-flow Work Boots 65408 65400 (Black) ideal for workers in heavy application areas that may be exposed to hot material. Electrical insulating sole and metal free design make it well suited to workers in construction and other industries that could have accidental contact with electricity. The sole is engineered to perform on smooth and rough surfaces alike.
- Lightweight 150mm (6’) high laceup safety boot
- Water resistant leather upper
- Airport friendly
- uvex x-flow safety footwear range footbed is made from 87% recycled production waste foam and the top cover fabric is made from 100% recycled PET plastic.
- uvex x-flow range is certified to accommodate the uvex tune up foot-type specific footbed system
- uvex x-flow shoes have a seam free scuff cap and heel counter for durability
- Electrically resistant (EH)
- Lightweight & insulative composite safety toecap
- 300°C heat resistant outsole
- Slip resistant to soap (SLS) on ceremic tile and fat (glyceril) on steel (SRC).
- Fuel oil resistant
- Seam free scuff cap and heel counter for durability
- Water resistant leather upper
- Metal free design
- High energy return uvex i-PUREnrj cushioning system designed to minimise worker fatigue compared to traditional polyurethane foam cushioning
- uvex bionom x uses biomechanics in design to harmonise the interaction of footwear with the ground and the body so that it performs as one system
- uvex clima zone optimises breathability and internal air flow
- uvex multiple-fit system offers multiple widths in the same length in core sizes
- uvex x-flow range is certified to accommodate the uvex tuneup foot-type specific footbed system
uvex x-flow range footbed is made from 87% recycled production waste foam and the top cover fabric is made from 100% recycled PET plastic
Heavy application areas. Work that involves external influences that place extensive demands on the footwear durability and stability. They are usually found in mining, construction, heavy mechanical engineering and civil engineering.
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form