Wiley X Valor 2.5 CHVAL01
This model belongs to our limited-edition sunglass collection “Black Ops”. Designed to meet the classic look there fits any situation. It gives a light and easy look suitable for an active lifestyle or just cool relaxation. The WX curved temple system provides you with a secure and comfort feeling that allows you to move fast and quickly without compromise the safety the eyewear provide. The light shaped WX Valor results in a cool eyewear with great durability.
Absorbs all colours equally which preserves the same colour perception as without sunglasses. Perfect in bright light conditions. Maximum glare reduction. The polycarbonate lens is shatterproof and the surface is protected by scratch resistant layers.
Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet the MIL-PRF-32432(GL) Ballistic Standards. ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and Mass Impact Standards, and EN 166 FT at High Speed at Temperature Extremes Standards, and US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(i) Standards. UVA/UVB Protection with Distortion Free Clarity. T-Shell™ lens coating resists scratching in extreme environments.
- Shatterproof selenite™ polycarbonate lenses
- UVA/UVB protection with distortion-free clarity
- T-shell™ lens coating resists scratching in extreme environments
- Double-injected rubber temples and nose piece for secure fit
- Smoke grey lens provides maximum glare reduction with no colour distortion
- Additional lens tints for varying light conditions (sold separately)
Includes the Following:
- Matte black frame (Compatibale with 2.5mm Lens)
- Grey lens 2.5
- Protective storage case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Leash cord
- Instruction card
Wiley X Valor meets the following Eyewear Standards:
- AS/NZS 1337.1:2010 Personal eye protection standard for safety and industrial use
- Frame and lens marked with AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
- AS/NZS 1067:2003 Sunglasses and fashion spectacle standard (Category 3)
- MIL-PRF-32432[GL] Ballistic standard for spectacles and goggles
- ANSI Z87.1:2010 High velocity and mass impact safety standard
- EN 166 European standard for high speed particlesSize Guide
Head Size Range: Small to Large
Eye Size: 70 | DBL: 18 | Temple: 120
About Wiley X
Based in Livermore, California USA, Wiley X is a world leader in Sports Sunglasses, Shooting Glasses and Protective Eyewear for military and law enforcement applications. Fusing fashion with function and durability, the very same ballistic technology worn in the challenging conditions found on the battlefield, is today available to civilian markets like shooting, motorcycle riding, fishing, hiking, biking and various other extreme sports. Wiley X eyewear is ideal for weekend adventurers and those who live an active lifestyle.