On Site Safety Chemiglove Chemical Resistant Safety Gloves G1533NF (Min Qty 24)
Longer Wear and Better Protection than Natural Rubber Gloves
The Chemiglove by On Site Safety is a well designed, comfortable fitting nitrile chemical resistant glove. It is flock lined for ease of putting on and taking off the Chemical Resistant Gloves. Have comfort also knowing that the Chemiglove does not contain any Latex Proteins.
The EN388 Level 4 Abrasion Resistance rating helps manage running costs by reducing the frequency of changing gloves due to wear and tear. The 15mil glove thickness is robust and resistant to a wide range of chemicals including strong detergents, greases, oils and solvents.
The Chemiglove is anatomically shaped ensuring comfort and reducing hand fatigue. The patterned palm also ensures a good grip in both wet and dry conditions.
It is 33cm in length making it ideal to use in many industrial and domestic applications.
The glove has been tested and approved to EN374-3 for A J K L chemical classes
- Chemical handling
- Oil refining
- Print works
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form