uvex Ultrasonic Safety Goggles Grey Replacement Lens 9302-616F (Min Qty 10)
The UVEX Ultrasonic is one of the most popular safety goggles in UVEX’s range of eye protection. The UVEX Ultrasonic combines hard and soft material components with medium mechanical rigidity for maximum wearer comfort. The UVEX Ultrasonic is designed to never press or pinch, even when worn continuously.
The flexible soft components in the UVEX Ultrasonic safety goggle adapt to the wearer’s face and ensure side protection for the eye area. The UVEX Ultrasonic has excellent ventilation, making sure that the climate around the eyes is pleasant and non-irritant. A sporty design, a wide panoramic field of vision, and easily replaceable lenses further underline the reasons why the UVEX Ultrasonic is one of the top selling UVEX goggles.
- Sporty design
- Wide panoramic field of vision
- Effective ventilation system
- Dual component technology (made from soft and hard materials) allows for a better face seal
- Soft material designed to not irritate the skin
- Lightweight and extremely comfortable for extended wear time
- Wide adjustable headband
- Available with either the UVEX Supravision Excellence (Anti-fog inside / Anti-scratch outside) or UVEX Supravision THS (Anti-fog both sides) lens coatings
- The UVEX U-Sonic is capable of optical correction and can be supplied with: a Prescription Insert; or with a Prescription Insert and Prescription Lenses fitted by Eye Protect
- Can also be worn over prescription spectacles, however this is not ideal
- Replacement clear and smoke lenses are available
- Areas of application: manufacturing, engineering, refineries, foundries and transport
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form