Bolle Safety Standard Issue (BSSI) Tryon Polarised PSSTRYOP11B
Style and Performance
With an ultra wrap-around fit, sporty design, co-injected temples with 160° FLEX technology, adjustable non-slip bridge and anti-scratch & anti-fog lens coatings, the Bolle Tryon is the perfect combination of style, innovation and absolute protection.
- Wrap-around frame
- Co-injected polycarbonate temples
- 160° FLEX technology
- Adjustable, non-slip nose bridge
- Polarised lenses
- Anti-scratch coating
About Bolle Safety Standard Issue (BSSI)
Bolle Safety Standard Issue (BSSI) is a Bolle Safety division dedicated to First Responders, Law Enforcement, Military, Special Forces & Shooting Sports. For the Bolle Safety Standard Issue (BSSI) range of products, Bolle has focused it’s expertise on the development of ballistic and protective eyewear while concentrating on improved comfort, style, and safety. No matter the mission you are on, Bolle’s newly developed range of Bolle Safety Standard Issue (BSSI) protective glasses and goggles allows you to have clear vision in any situation. Your eyesight is your best asset, it deserves the best protection!
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form