Jack Armour Fire Fighter 803SHBCA (Fire Goggle) (Vented)
Jack Armour FIRE FIGHTER Fire Fighting Goggle
The Fire Fighter has been designed for maximum comfort in extreme heat conditions and fire environments. The Fire Fighter is constructed using comfort padding to ensure your eyes are protected from stray particles. The comfort pads are contoured around each eye, giving you maximum protection.
The goggle is ideal in any high temperature work environment, including fire fighting, furnace works, smeltering, fire break burnoff, and so forth.
The goggle is equipped with a controlled ventilation system and its low profile design is great for use under helmets.
- Heat resistant
- Anti-fog lenses
- Elasticised strap with adjustable length
- Separate left and right lens
- Dual layer padding
- Controlled vents
- Three strips of silicone on strap for maximum grip
About Australian Safety Wholesalers
Jack Armour Safety Glasses & Goggles are manufactured by Australian Safety Wholesalers (ASW), a leading manufacturer and supplier of safety products in Australia and New Zealand. The Jack Armour Safety Glasses & Goggles range offers a wide selection of safety glasses, safety sunglasses and other protective eyewear which are functional and cost effective. Jack Armour Safety Glasses & Goggles can be used for a broad range of safety applications and are designed to perform in the most unforgiving environments. Due to this, Jack Armour Safety Glasses & Goggles are commonly used in industrial, mining, manufacturing, agricultural, healthcare & emergency services industries. Jack Armour Safety Glasses & Goggles can also be co-branded and customised for Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments. For more information on co-branding, please Contact Us.
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form