Jack Armour FIRESTORM 817SHRSDA (Fire Goggle) (Fully Sealed) (Min Qty 5)
Australian Safety Wholesalers FIRESTORM Fire Fighting Goggle
The Firestorm goggle is a low profile safety goggle with all the features you need come to expect in a goggle. The swivel hinge together with an adjustable length strap enables you go get that perfect fit.
The soft TPR frame sits comfortably on your face, ensuring foreign debris stays away from your occular area. Certified to AS/NZS1337.1 with medium impact rating, the Firestorm goggle is your ideal safety goggle for just about any work environment. The anti-fog lens coating ensures you have crystal clear vision when you need it most.
The low profile design enables you to wear the Firestorm goggle whilst wearing a helmet.
The Firestorm has been approved for heat and fire ratings as well as hot solids resistance. The high temperature rating (Heat Resistance) allows the firestorm goggle to be worn in ambient temperatures of 120oC.
- Wide and clear visibility
- Low profile design
- Heat resistant
- Hot solids resistant
- Anti-fog lenses
- Elasticised strap with adjustable length
- Swivel hinge
About Australian Safety Wholesalers
Jack Armour Safety Glasses & Goggles are manufactured by Australian Safety Wholesalers (ASW), a leading manufacturer and supplier of safety products in Australia and New Zealand. The Jack Armour Safety Glasses & Goggles range offers a wide selection of safety glasses, safety sunglasses and other protective eyewear which are functional and cost effective. Jack Armour Safety Glasses & Goggles can be used for a broad range of safety applications and are designed to perform in the most unforgiving environments. Due to this, Jack Armour Safety Glasses & Goggles are commonly used in industrial, mining, manufacturing, agricultural, healthcare & emergency services industries. Jack Armour Safety Glasses & Goggles can also be co-branded and customised for Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments. For more information on co-branding, please Contact Us.
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form