On Site Safety Cross Fire Type 1 Wild Fire Gloves G7981
The On Site Safety Crossfire gloves are certified as Type 1 fire fighting gloves.
They are suitable for general purpose rescue or firefighting operations with lower levels of hazard, where extended wearing times might be required, such as use in bush fire fighting.
The Crossfire gloves are flame resistant, restrict heat transfer from flame exposure, radiant exposure and conductive exposure, and are heat resistant in accordance with AS/NZS 2161.6. This makes them a top choice for Heat Resistant Gloves.
The elasticised wool knit wrist of the Crossfire gloves restricts entry of embers and foreign particles. The well designed extended length glove has a wristlet leather cuff of 7.0cm for extra protection.
The Crossfire gloves have a keystone thumb for maximum wearer comfort. The keystone thumb offers high flexibility and ergonomic thumb design which is stitched separately into the palm area.
Crossfire gloves have kevlar stitching throughout as well as an eslasticised shirred back for close fitting.
Get maximum usage from the Crossfire gloves as they are made using A Grade Cow Hide.
The Crossfire is independently certified to AS/NZS 2161.6 by SAI Global.
- Flame and heat resistant
- Kevlar stitches throughout the glove
- Fire retardant wool cuff
- Keystone thumb design
- Reflective strip on back
- Machine washable
- A grade cow hide leather
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form