3M Asbestos/Dust Half Face Reusable Respirator Starter Kit 7535 (7500 Series) (P2/P3)
The 3M Asbestos/Dust Half Face Reusable Respirator Starter Kit 7535 is a convenient respiratory kit designed for asbestos removal and environments containing dust. The kit comes complete with the 3M Half Face Reusable 7500 Series Respirator for comfort and durability. It also includes two pairs of 3M Particulate Filters 6035 P2/P3*. The unique solid top particulate filter casing design reduces premature caking and clogging from dirt, grime, water or dust. The protective casing also aids decontamination practices.
- 1 x 3M Half Face Respirator 7500 Series
- 2 x pair of 3M Particulate Filters 6035 P2/P3*
- 1 x pair of 3M SecureFit 200 Series Safety Glasses, AS/NZS1337.1 Medium Impact
- 4 x 3M Respirator Cleaning Wipes 504
- 1 x 3M No-Touch Foam Earplugs P2000, Class 4 (SLC80: 25dB)
- Handy Storage Container
*Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
About the 3M Half Face Reusable Respirator 7500
The 3M Half Face Reusable Respirator 7500 Series has a soft, silicone face seal for greater comfort and durability. The 3M Cool Flow Valve helps make breathing easier and can reduce heat and moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort. The 3M Half Face Reusable Respirator 7500 Series can be combined with a broad range of twin, lightweight 3M filters or cartridges to provide respiratory protection against particulates and a variety of gases and vapours.
For a reusable respirator that’s comfortable to wear, use the 3M 7500 Respirator is a great option. The facepiece has a soft sealing surface that’s been specially designed with the end user in mind. The 3M 7500 Respirator features the 3M Cool Flow Valve to reduce heat build up by allowing warm, exhaled air to escape. And with low breathing resistance, it’s comfortable to wear and work in for many hours at a time. The unique head harness fits well with 3M Hard Hats, 3M Earmuffs and 3M Earplugs, and the optional drop down strap design provides stability and ease of use. A twin filter design means the weight is evenly distributed with minimal obstruction to the field of vision. It protects against gases, vapours and particulates, and the bayonet style connection fits to a broad range of twin lightweight filters which can be equipped to individual needs. The 3M Half Face Reusable Respirator 7500 can be used with 3M Supplied Air Systems for increased convenience and flexibility, and connects with all 3M 2000, 5000 and 6000 Series filters (except 3M™ 6098 or 6099). The 7500 Series has a specially designed range of spares and accessories to help maintain the right level of comfort and protection when parts become worn or damaged.
- Common Applications/Hazards:
- Suitable for certain asbestos work: Refer to local asbestos government guidelines (Safework Australia or Worksafe NZ)
- Lead paint removal, sanding, sawing, drilling, cutting, grinding, masonry, insulation, food manufacturing and powder coating
- Soft, silicone facepeice for comfort and durability
- Available in 3 sizes:
- Small – 7535S
- Medium – 7535M
- Large – 7535L
- Thin nose bridge area for reduced pressure and improved comfort
- 3M Cool Flow Exhalation valve offers reduce breathing resistance
- Respirator design helps reduce fogging when wearing eye protection
- Flexible system for use with 3M gas, vapour and particulate cartridges and filters
- Note: Not to be used when spraying isocyanate based paints
- Maintainable through a range of spare parts
NOTE: Information provided in product descriptions is general only. Always consider the risks, hazards and appropriate protections before commencing work.