3M Peltor ProTac III Helmet Attached Headset Earmuffs MT13H221P3E (30 dB) (Class 5)
3M Peltor ProTac III Helmet Attached Headset Earmuffs are the perfect solution for situational awareness and enhanced onsite attention!
You have two great reasons to protect your hearing: Your Ears. 3M Peltor ProTac III Helmet Attached Headset Earmuffs with level-dependent function for ambient listening helps workers focus on their work and communicate with colleagues in noisy environments, without removing their Hearing Protection. Stereo feedback allows workers to hear and better determine direction of alarms, warning cries, backing vehicles and so on.
Technology is on your side in every situation. Sudden loud or sharp noises are attenuated (reduced) instantly by 3M Peltor ProTac III Helmet Attached Headset Earmuffs, helping protect hearing from potentially harmful noise levels. Constant rumbling and other potentially harmful noises are reduced to a level below 82dB, however workers can still speak normally and make themselves heard. The ambient sound level can be adjusted in five steps on 3M Peltor ProTac III Helmet Attached Headset Earmuffs to make sure warning signals, alarms and other sounds in machines and processes can be heard.
Connect to the 3.5 mm jack on 3M Peltor ProTac III Helmet Attached Headset Earmuffs to receive phone signals and calls. You can also connect a two-way radio if you need one. You can expect an intuitive adaptation to every situation, thanks to smart technology and easy control.
3M Peltor ProTac III Helmet Attached Headset Earmuffs have a rugged design with dual shells. The electronics are protected from moisture and sweat, from both the inside and the out. Smart technology, practical design and user friendly functions will help weather rough days in the field.
- Hearing Protection: Noise attenuating ear cups help provide hearing protection in environments with potentially hazardous noise
- Dual Shell Design: To protect the electronics from sweat inside the cup, all electronics are placed on the outside beneath the shell
- 3.5 mm Jack: A listen-only stereo input to connect to a cell-phone, radio, two-way radio or other external devices (limited to 82 dB)
- Level-dependent Microphones: The digital level dependent function for ambient listening is set with five incremental steps
- Large User-friendly Push Buttons: To adjust volume and turn 3M Peltor ProTac III Helmet Attached Headset Earmuffs on/off
- Stainless Steel Wire Headband: Wire headband offers comfortable and consistent pressure
- 2xAA Batteries: Lasting for approx. 100 hours of use. The headset will turn off after 4 hrs of non-use to save batteries. A message will be heard when the battery is low.
- Choose your Style: 3M Peltor ProTac III Headset Earmuffs are also available
- Hygiene Kit: Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners available (Hygiene Kit)