uvex Sportstyle 9193-405 Variomatic (Photochromic)
23 grams, 100% performance
Whatever your workplace environment is, the UVEX Sportstyle delivers the perfect combination of performance, safety and style. The distinct close fitting athletic design, unrivalled UVEX scratch resistant and anti-fog lens coating technology provides a wide field of vision. The ergonomic fit and extra soft, adjustable nose piece enables wearers to achieve a comfortable customised fit, throughout the day.
The popular UVEX Sportstyle is now available with Variomatic lenses. Variomatic lenses (or otherwise referred to as photochromic or self-tinting lenses) are designed to darken when exposed to specific types of light, particularly UV light. UVEX Variomatic technology offers both self-tinting and self-colouring for the best vision in a wide variety of lighting conditions.
How do Variomatic lenses work?
When you go from inside to outside, these lenses progressively darken within 10 seconds from 70% light transmission to around 32% light transmission. They then progressively lighten up within 30 seconds when you go back inside.
- Featherlight safety spectacles with a sporty design
- Optimum vision thanks to uvex lens geometry
- 70% Visible Light Transmission, cat 1 in faded state
- 32% Visible Light Transmission, cat 2 in its darkened state
- Fast tinting (10 seconds to darken & 30 seconds to go back to faded state)
- UVEX supravision coating technology
- Soft, adjustable nose piece and soft, non slip side arms (uvex duo component technology) ensure a secure, pressure-free fit
- Areas of application: mining, construction, manufacturing, maintenance, engineering and warehousing industries
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form