uvex U-Sonic Prescription Fire Fighting Goggles 9308-342RX (Top & Bottom Vent Reduced)
The uvex U-Sonic provides a customised fit, low weight goggle with an optimum internal goggle environment. The uvex U-Sonic’s ergonomic design with flexible soft components enables it to adapt perfectly to any facial shape. Its lightweight design and low contact pressure makes it particularly comfortable to wear.
- uvex U-Sonic Prescription Fire Fighting Goggles include:
- RFS specification approved
- Type 3 fire fighting goggle
- Tested to the same heat requirements as the fire fighting helmet
- Flame retardant material
- Ventilation system design based on NSWRFS smoke hut test results
- Top & bottom vents reduced
- Red body for high visibility
- Heat resistant to provide goggle stability on the face
- Dual component technology (made from soft and hard materials) allows for a better face seal
- Soft material designed to not irritate the skin
- Small, compact low weight safety goggle
- Lightweight and extremely comfortable for extended wear time
- Wide adjustable headband
- uvex Supravision Excellence Lens Coating makes the lens extremely scratch resistant on the outside and anti-fog on the inside of the lens
- Replacement lenses available
- Areas of application: Bush fire fighting, back burning and chemical splash
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form