3M Half Face Reusable Respirator 7500 Series
The 3M Half Face Reusable Respirator 7500 Series has a soft, silicone face seal for greater comfort and durability. The 3M Cool Flow Valve helps make breathing easier and can reduce heat and moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort. The 3M Half Face Reusable Respirator 7500 Series can be combined with a broad range of twin, lightweight 3M filters
or cartridges to provide respiratory protection against particulates and a variety of gases and vapours.For a reusable respirator that’s comfortable to wear, use the 3M 7500 Respirator is a great option. The facepiece has a soft sealing surface that’s been specially designed with the end user in mind. The 3M 7500 Respirator features the 3M Cool Flow Valve to reduce heat build up by allowing warm, exhaled air to escape. And with low breathing resistance, it’s comfortable to wear and work in for many hours at a time. The unique head harness fits well with 3M Hard Hats, 3M Earmuffs
and 3M Earplugs
, and the optional drop down strap design provides stability and ease of use. A twin filter design means the weight is evenly distributed with minimal obstruction to the field of vision. It protects against gases, vapours and particulates, and the bayonet style connection fits to a broad range of twin lightweight filters which can be equipped to individual needs. The 3M Half Face Reusable Respirator 7500 can be used with 3M Supplied Air Systems for increased convenience and flexibility, and connects with all 3M 2000, 5000 and 6000 Series filters (except 3M™ 6098 or 6099). The 7500 Series has a specially designed range of spares and accessories to help maintain the right level of comfort and protection when parts become worn or damaged.
- Soft, silicone facepeice for comfort and durability
- Available in 3 sizes:
- Small - 7501
- Medium - 7502
- Large - 7503
- Drop down feature for added convenience during breaks
- Thin nose bridge area for reduced pressure and improved comfort
- 3M Cool Flow Exhalation valve offers reduce breathing resistance
- Respirator design helps reduce fogging when wearing eye protection
- Flexible system for use with 3M gas, vapour and particulate cartridges and filters
- Maintainable through a range of spare parts
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form