3M Peltor X4B Neckband Earmuffs (31 dB) (Class 5)
3M Peltor X4B Neckband Earmuffs are 3M's latest advancement in Hearing Protection. High attenuation earmuffs don't have to be big and bulky! The 3M Peltor X4B Neckband Earmuffs combines high noise attenuation performance (noise reduction) with a comfortable and compact design.With a low-profile neckband and adjustable head strap, 3M Peltor X4B Neckband Earmuffs adapt to the variety of headgear worn in a wide range of industries. Pairing adaptability with function, this allows workers to protect their hearing while wearing other protective headgear. The design of the neckband allows 3M Peltor X4B Neckband Earmuffs to be worn with a variety of face shields and headgear. 3M Peltor X4B Neckband Earmuffs are compatible with headgear without accessory slots. The soft, adjustable head strap helps to maintain a secure fit.New technologies in comfort, design and protection all come together in 3M Peltor X4B Neckband Earmuffs. 3M Peltor X4B Neckband Earmuffs utilise a newly designed spacer, specially formulated foam liners and innovative ear cushions to help improve attenuation. The lightweight, lower-profile design of the 3M Peltor X4B Neckband Earmuffs helps with compatibility with other Personal Protective Equipment.
- Incredibly light weight & low profile
- Modern, attractive low-profile design
- Design of neckband allows earmuffs to be worn with a variety of face shields and headgear
- Compatible with headgear without accessory slots
- Soft, adjustable head strap helps to maintain a secure fit with many different types of headgear
- Earcups tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency
- New ear cushion foam technology for an effective acoustic seal and reliable protection
- Soft wide cushions help maintain a comfortable pressure around the ears
- New specially-formulated foam earcup inserts and cushions help boost the noise absorption capability
- Newly-designed spacer improves attenuation without excess bulk or weight
- Testable with the 3M E-A-Rfit Validation System
- Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners available (Hygiene Kit)
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form