Knobloch K5 Shooting Glasses
Knobloch K5 Shooting Glasses are ideal for trap, skeet and sporting shooters, pistol shooting, rapid fire pistol shooting, rifle shooting and hunting. The Knobloch K5 features an adjustable nose piece and can be worn normally or adjusted upwards to allow high placeage on the nose, so the shooter looks through the lens and the shooting glasses donâ€™t come into contact with the gun, ideal for shotgun shooting. Different lens filters are available and are clipped onto the frame which allows them to be swapped quickly to suit changing light conditions. An optional cover disk can also be fitted to the non-aiming eye.
Knobloch K5 Lens Selection
Knobloch K5 Shooting Glasses use interchangeable lens technology. There are 8 different lenses to choose from. Knobloch K5 Shooting Glasses are not sold with a fixed number of lenses, so you can select as many lenses as you like when placing your order.
Prescription Insert / Optical Kit & Prescription Lenses
Knobloch K5 Shooting Glasses can be fitted with prescription lenses to provide optical correction for shooters who require it. No prescription insert is required to fit prescription lenses, rather the frames standard clear lenses are replaced. The main benefit in doing so is that the shooter can still use interchangeable lenses to manage light and create target contrast. The Knobloch K5 design is capable of delivering a wide range of prescriptive power requirements.
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we believe that in order to get the best performance out of Knobloch K5 Shooting Glasses, only quality prescription lenses should be used. This ensures optimum target clarity for the shooter. At Boost Safety & Workwear, all lenses used in Knobloch K5 Shooting Glasses have anti-scratch coatings and are manufactured to ensure optimal fitting and alignment. Lenses can be upgraded to have an anti-scratch and anti-reflective coating for minimising light reflections, improving optical quality and enhancing performance.
Our Optometrist has 30 years of optical and shooting experience. If you have any questions relating to your prescription and the need for optical correction for shooting sports, just Contact Us.
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form