Shoot Off – Prescription Insert Optical Kit for NextGen Glasses
Prescription Insert / Optical Kit & Prescription Lenses
The Shoot Off NextGen Glasses series utilises a Prescription Lens Insert to provide optical correction for shooters who require it. The main benefit in using a Prescription Lens Insert is that the shooter can still use the magnetic NextGen interchangeable lenses to manage light and create target contrast. The Shoot Off NextGen Glasses Prescription Lens Insert screws into the frame for a secure fit. The design is capable of delivering a wide range of prescriptive power requirements. The NextGen Glasses Prescription Len Inserts features include:
- Metal Prescription Insert (with nylon rim allowing the top of the prescription lens to be rimless)
- Prescription insert screws into the frame for a secure fit, so that magnetic NextGen interchangeable lenses can be clipped on and off without removal of the prescription insert
At Eye Protect, we believe that in order to get the best performance out of Shoot Off NextGen Glasses, only quality prescription lenses should be used in Prescription Lens Inserts. This ensures optimum target clarity for the shooter. At Eye Protect, all lenses used in Shoot Off Glasses Prescription Lens Inserts have anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings and are manufactured to ensure optimal fitting and alignment.
Our Optometrist has 30 years of optical and shooting experience. If you have any questions relating to your prescription and the need for optical correction for shooting sports, call us on 08 9248 1700.
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form
Show only reviews in English (0)
There are no reviews yet.