Ugly Fish Slim RSPH04282 MBL.SM/C (Photochromic Positive Seal)
These stylish looking sunnies are the perfect combination of comfort and protection as the lenses won’t shatter if they come into contact with flying objects at high speed or during a collision or fall. The built-in UV protection also makes them great for general leisure activities.
- Ugly Fish classic built for extreme comfort
- Suitable for people with deep eye sockets
- TR-90 Frame
- Polycarbonate Decentred Safety Lens (PC-DS)
- Shatterproof and impact resistant
- Anti-Fog Coating
- Anti-Scratch Hard Coating makes the lenses highly scratch resistant
- Compliant to the Australian Safety Standard AS/NZS 1337.1
- Compliant to the Australian Standard for Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles AS/NZS 1067.1-2016
About Ugly Fish
Ugly Fish is a leading Australian eyewear label specialising in Safety Glasses, Sports Sunglasses and Protective Eyewear. Ugly Fish Safety Glasses are designed to optimise and protect vision so workers can safely get the tough jobs done. Ugly Fish frames are lightweight and comfortable for all day use. Their high quality polycarbonate lenses are impact resistant and feature anti-scratch and anti-fog coatings (model dependent). Ugly Fish Sunglasses use top quality lenses and are available with tinted, polarised or photochromic lenses. Ugly Fish Prescription Safety Glasses are available for those requiring optical correction and eye protection.
Ugly Fish Safety Glasses, Ugly Fish Sunglasses and Ugly Fish Prescription Safety Glasses are commonly used in industrial, mining, manufacturing, agricultural, health care, emergency services, military, law enforcement and sports industries. Offering maximum protection and comfort in stylish sports wrap around frames, you can get the tough jobs done safely in a pair of Ugly Fish Eyewear!
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form