uvex Oceania Polarised Safety Glasses 9101-093
uvex Oceania – Your everyday Polarised Safety Glasses
Tested and tried by uvex’s partners at the Seabin Project measuring the health of our waterways on their journey to 100 cities. With every purchase made of the uvex Oceania or uvex Aquarius, $1 gets donated to the Seabin Foundation. The Seabin Foundation is a Not-For-Profit fundraising organisation that addresses education, research and innovation projects that result in cleaner oceans.
High-quality outdoor protection against the harsh glare and ultraviolet rays of the Australian sun can be hard to find. The uvex polarised range sets the benchmark for comfort and wearer acceptance being 100% UV compliant. As dual-purpose eyewear, the uvex polarised range is suitable for not only a wide range of work environments, but also after-hours in everyday life. The entire uvex polarised range complies with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 1337.1 for comprehensive medium impact protection at work and after-hours.
- Frame colour: black
- PC lens, grey polarised, 12 % VLT, Cat. 3
- Certified to AS/NZS 1337.1
- Marking: AS / NZS 1337.1 – XI 3
- Reliable UV 400 protection
- Polarisation filter to protect against reflections and glare (e.g. water surfaces and highly polished material)
- Eliminates bright, annoying reflected glare allowing the wearer to see more comfortably
- Slim temple arms provide pressure-free comfort
- Soft, flexible nose pad adapts to the wearer and ensures a comfortable, pressure-free fit
- Sporty wraparound design suitable for workplace and after hours
- The lightweight design provides extra comfort for all-day use
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form
Show only reviews in English (0)
There are no reviews yet.