uvex Phynomic C5 60081 Premium Safety Gloves (Cut Level C) (Min Qty 10)
uvex Phynomic C5 – Lightweight Cut Protection
The uvex phynomic series is ideal for all types of work where a high level of feeling is required. These safety gloves are like a “second skin” and are especially light and flexible – without making your hands immediately sweaty. The uvex phynomic C5 also provides level C cut resistance.
- Lightweight and sensitive cut protection glove for mechanical activities
- Aqua-polymer foam coating on palm and fingertips
- Colour: blue, grey
- Available in sizes: 6 to 11
- Certified to EN 388:2016
- Very good mechanical abrasion resistance thanks to the damp-resistant aqua-polymer foam coating
- Good grip in dry and slightly damp areas
- Very good cut protection (level C) and high tear resistance thanks to optimum material composition
- Very high level of breathability through the aqua-polymer foam coating
- Outstanding tactile sensation when assembling parts
- Perfect fit with 3D Ergo technology
- Excellent skin tolerance, confirmed by dermatologists (uvex pure Standard)
- Free of harmful substances in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Excellent skin tolerance – confirmed by the proDERM Institute for Applied Dermatological Research (proDerm studies: 11.0356-02, 11.0482-11)
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $849: 5% OFF
- $850 to $1749: 10% OFF
- $1750 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form