Health Fund Claims
Boost Safety & Workwear is registered as a Recognised Ancillary Provider with many of Australia’s leading private health insurers. This means that you may be able to claim an optical rebate for:
- Prescription Safety Glasses
- Prescription Safety Goggles
- Prescription Full Face Respirators
- Prescription Fire Fighting Goggles; or
- other prescription eyewear,
that are purchased from us.
There are 4 simple steps to follow in order for you to claim your optical rebate:
- Check your private health insurance policy, or check with your provider to ensure that you are eligible for an optical rebate.
- Purchase your prescription eyewear from Boost Safety & Workwear.
- We will email you an itemised invoice which includes our provider number and the health insurance item numbers for your order.
- Submit your invoice to your private health insurance provider and claim your optical rebate.
The rebate amount, time period and expiration date varies with each private health insurance provider and policy. A typical optical rebate pays between $120-$300 towards your prescription eyewear during a 12-month period, usually from the 1st of January to the 31st of December. Boost Safety & Workwear cannot guarantee your eligibility to receive any rebates or reimbursement from your health insurance provider, so please confirm your eligibility with your provider. The rebate and reimbursement is at the sole discretion of your private health insurance provider.
If you have any questions about health fund claims, or require additional information, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.