Reusable Earplugs are a great option and sustainable choice for Hearing Protection across a wide range of industries and applications. Reusable Earplugs can be reused over and over again as they are usually made from a washable material and can be cleaned when dirty. Reusable Earplugs are ergonomically designed for comfort and safety and are available with or without a cord.
Showing all 2 results
Reusable Earplugs offer safety and are Environmentally Friendly
Reusable Earplugs are gaining in popularity due to their reusable nature. Businesses of all sizes, Organisations, Government Departments and their employees are placing a higher priority on sustainability and environmental impact. The reusable nature of Reusable Earplugs ticks all the boxes including reducing the environmental impact of PPE and providing good levels of Hearing Protection.
Whilst Disposable Earplugs are a preferred option in very dirty environments, Reusable Earplugs lend themselves to the not so dirty jobs. As the name suggests, Reusable Earplugs can be reused over and over again. Reusable Earplugs are usually made from a washable material and can be cleaned when dirty. To assist with keeping Reusable Earplugs clean, they feature a short stem / handle for the wearer to hold whilst inserting and removing each earplug.
There are two types of Reusable Earplugs:
- Uncorded Reusable Earplugs: These Reusable Earplugs are the most popular type as they are more economical (when compared with their corded counterparts) and provide the same level of protection. Many workers also prefer not having loose cords around their neck, which adds to the other PPE they have on their head and face.
- Corded Reusable Earplugs: Come with a flexible cord that can help prevent earplug loss. If the wearer has to take their corded Reusable Earplugs out temporarily, the wearer has the option to keep the corded Reusable Earplugs around their neck for quick and easy retrieval.
Reusable Earplugs help to minimise the entry of damaging noise into the ear and are designed to be comfortable and safe for repeated use. At Boost Safety & Workwear, we offer an extensive range of high-quality Reusable Earplugs for use across a broad range of industries and applications.
Safety Standards Certified
All Reusable Earplugs supplied by Boost Safety & Workwear meet or exceed Safety Standards including Australian, European, US, Canadian and international standards. Please refer to the specifications table and the product data sheet (both on the product page) which outline the standards that the product complies with and has been certified under.
How Reusable Earplugs Work
Reusable Earplugs are usually made as a push in style earplug designed to be easily pushed into the ear (as opposed to being rolled down). Reusable Earplugs usually feature a short stem or handle that assists with insertion. The stem makes insertion and removal quick and easy, making Reusable Earplugs a great choice for workers who regularly insert and remove their earplugs. The stem also assists with keeping the part of the Reusable Earplugs which enters the ear clean, as the wearer is touching the stem. In general, Reusable Earplugs share the following characteristics:
- Simple and effective push-in style
- Washable and hygienic
- Made of dust and dirt-repellent material
- May be corded or uncorded
- Comfortable whilst keeping out noise effectively
- May be supplied with a storage container
- Can be used in a wide variety of industrial and work environments
Reusable Earplugs are relatively low-maintenance and easy to clean, just as long as the manufacturer’s instructions are followed. To ensure the safe and hygienic use of Reusable Earplugs, the following should always be considered:
- Purchase good-quality Reusable Earplugs from recognised manufacturers
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure proper insertion
- Clean and sanitise Reusable Earplugs in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Reusable Earplugs that are stored correctly and not left lying around in work areas will last longer
- Damaged, broken, torn, discoloured or stiff Reusable Earplugs must be disposed of immediately and replaced
Typical Workplaces and Situations for Use
Like other types of Earplugs, Reusable Earplugs should be selected based on the level of noise in the workplace environment. Reusable Earplugs are often used by workers in noisy work environments such as construction sites, mine sites, factories, manufacturing facilities, processing plants and other similar settings. Reusable Earplugs are also useful in a wide variety of situations where excessive noise is generated by tools and machinery. It is always a good idea to have a few pairs of Reusable Earplugs in any tool box, or PPE supply cabinet.
Key Benefits of Reusable Earplugs
The growing sustainability trend across all industries has resulted in Reusable Earplugs becoming a more popular choice of PPE. By making a choice to use Reusable Earplugs, both employers and employees are helping reduce the environmental impact of PPE products. In addition to their reusable nature and improved environmental impact, Reusable Earplugs offer a long list of benefits. The benefits below are commonly found in the best Reusable Earplugs.
- Good levels of noise reduction whilst ensuring excellent speech and sound recognition for the wearer
- Can be used across a broad range of industries and applications, including dirty environments
- Reusable so there is NO need to replace the Reusable Earplugs each time they are required
- Ergonomic design, soft materials and insert stem make Reusable Earplugs comfortable and ideal for extended use
- Lightweight and non-bulky, Reusable Earplugs are easy to wear with other Personal Protective Equipment
- Offered in bulk quantities, industrial Reusable Earplugs provide a highly economical way for protecting ears and hearing
Capabilities & Services
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we supply Reusable Earplugs, Hearing Protection, PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety products to individuals and businesses of all sizes including contractors, SMEs, major companies, organisations and all levels of Government.
We can supply Reusable Earplugs in various quantities and offer volume discounts for larger orders. We can also assist in the selection of the correct Reusable Earplugs and Hearing Protection according to your industry and work environment. For Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees, we offer Free Trials & Samples for onsite testing prior to order placement.
On Hand to Help
If you have any questions, need a hand in selecting the right Reusable Earplugs or want to find out more about our Capabilities & Services, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.