3M Asbestos/Dust Full Face Respirator Starter Kit 6835 (6000 Series) (P3)
The 3M Asbestos/Dust Full Face Respirator Starter Kit 6835 is a convenient respiratory kit designed for asbestos removal and environments containing dust. The kit comes complete with the 3M Full Face Respirator 6000 Series Mask which is light weight and easy to use. It also includes two pairs of 3M Particulate Filters 6035 P2/P3*. The unique solid top particulate filter casing design reduces premature caking and clogging from dirt, grime, water or dust. The protective casing also aids decontamination practices.
- 1 x 3M Full Face Respirator 6000 Series
- 2 x pair of 3M™ Particulate Filters 6035 P2/P3*
- 4 x 3M™ Respirator Cleaning Wipes 504
- 1 x 3M™ No-Touch™ Foam Earplugs P2000, Class 4 (SLC80: 25dB)
- 1 x 3M™ Respiratory Protection Guide
- 1 x Handy Storage Container
*Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
About the 3M Full Face Respirator 6000
The 3M Full Face Respirator 6000 Series offers superb lightweight protection and ease of use. The wide-view visor provides excellent visibility as well as high speed, medium energy (B) impact protection. Flexible 3M Bayonet Connection System allows for connection to a wide range of 3M particulate and/or gas and vapour filters.
The 3M 6000 Series respirator is crafted from lightweight, yet durable materials and features a soft silicone face seal that conforms to the wearer’s face, along with a wide lens for visibility and eye protection. Premium comfort is achieved by the 3M Full Face Respirator 6000 Series as its equipped with proprietary 3M Cool Flow Valve, a unique center adapter which directs exhaled breath and moisture downward while reducing the occurrence of dirt and debris collecting in the valve.
- Common Applications/Hazards:
- Suitable for certain asbestos work requiring higher protection levels: Refer to local asbestos government guidelines (Safework Australia or Worksafe NZ)
- Lead paint removal, sanding, sawing, drilling, cutting, grinding, masonry, insulation and hazardous particulates such as silica & beryllium
- Environments requiring respiratory protection, face protection and eye protection
- Meets the requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard, high impact level for eye and face protection
- Large lens for excellent field of vision
- Silicone face seal helps provide comfort and durability
- Available in 3 sizes:
- Small – 6835S
- Medium – 6835M
- Large – 6835L
- Easy to clean
- Four-point harness provides a secure, comfortable fit
- Bayonet-style connection fits a broad range of filters
- Use with 3M Particle Filters 2000, 2200, 7000, or 5000 Series to filter certain particulates
- Use with 3M 6000 Series Gas/Vapor Cartridges to help filter a broad range of gases and vapours
- Use with 3M 6000 Series Combination Cartridges to help filter particulates in addition to gases and vapours
- The 3M 6000 Full Face Respirator is compatible with 3M TR-600 and TR-800 powered air and Dual Airline supplied air systems against a variety of gases, vapours, and particulate hazards
- For workplace/occupational use only
NOTE: Information provided in product descriptions is general only. Always consider the risks, hazards and appropriate protections before commencing work.