3M Spraying/Painting Full Face Respirator Starter Kit 6851 (6000 Series) (A1P2)
The 3M Spraying/Painting Full Face Respirator Starter Kit 6851 (6000 Series) provides protection in a convenient respiratory kit designed for certain painting* and spraying environments. The kit comes complete with the 3M Full Face Respirator 6000 Series Mask for comfort and durability. The respirator is simple and easy to use, well balanced and provides a wide field of vision.Kit contains:
- 1 x 3M™ Full Face Respirator 6000 Series (available S, M & L sizes)
- 1 x pair of 3M™ Organic Vapour Filters 6051 A1
- 1 x box (5 pairs) of 3M™ Particulate Filters 5925, P2
- 1 x pair of 3M™ Filter Retainers, 501
- 1 x 3M™ No-Touch™ Foam Earplugs P2000, Class 4 (SLC80: 25dB)
- 1 x 3M™ Respiratory Protection Guide
- 3M Respirator Cleaning Wipes
- 1x Handy Storage Container
* Not to be used when spraying isocyanate based paints
About the 3M Full Face Respirator 6000
The 3M Full Face Respirator 6000 Series
offers superb lightweight protection and ease of use. The wide-view visor provides excellent visibility as well as high speed, medium energy (B) impact protection. Flexible 3M Bayonet Connection System allows for connection to a wide range of 3M particulate and/or gas and vapour filters.The 3M 6000 Series respirator
is crafted from lightweight, yet durable materials and features a soft silicone face seal that conforms to the wearer's face, along with a wide lens for visibility and eye protection
. Premium comfort is achieved by the 3M Full Face Respirator 6000 Series
as its equipped with proprietary 3M Cool Flow Valve, a unique center adapter which directs exhaled breath and moisture downward while reducing the occurrence of dirt and debris collecting in the valve.The 3M Full Face Respirator Mask 6000 Series
is compatible with a wide range of 3M filters
, cartridges, powered and supplied air systems making it a go-to choice for safety managers.
- Common Applications/Hazards:
- Paint* spraying
- Pesticide spraying
- Chemical handling of organic vapours e.g. from thinners and adhesives
- Furniture manufacturing
- Environments requiring respiratory protection, face protection and eye protection
- When a higher protection factor is required (compared with a half face respirator)
- Meets the requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard, high impact level for eye and face protection
- Large lens for excellent field of vision
- Silicone face seal helps provide comfort and durability
- Available in 3 sizes:
- Small - 6851S
- Medium - 6851M
- Large - 6851L
- Easy to clean
- Four-point harness provides a secure, comfortable fit
- Bayonet-style connection fits a broad range of filters
- Use with 3M Particle Filters 2000, 2200, 7000, or 5000 Series to filter certain particulates
- Use with 3M 6000 Series Gas/Vapor Cartridges to help filter a broad range of gases and vapours
- Use with 3M 6000 Series Combination Cartridges to help filter particulates in addition to gases and vapours
- The 3M 6000 Full Face Respirator is compatible with 3M TR-600 and TR-800 powered air and Dual Airline supplied air systems against a variety of gases, vapours, and particulate hazards
- For workplace/occupational use only
* Not to be used when spraying isocyanate based paints
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form