HexArmor Pointguard Ultra Safety Gloves 9032 (Cut Level F)
HexArmor sets the industry standard for needle protection with solutions for a variety of applications. The HexArmor Pointguard Ultra Safety Gloves 9032 gives you industry-leading ANSI/ISEA level A9 cut protection and level 5 needlestick protection with three layers of SuperFabric* brand material for some of the best protection on the market. A sandy nitrile three-quarter knuckle coating covers a hi-vis polyester shell to help bring glove visibility and compliance to a new level, all while offering an excellent grip in wet or dry situations. For your single Safety Gloves solution against needlesticks and high-cut work, the HexArmor Pointguard Ultra Safety Gloves 9032 is it.
- Highest needlestick and cut resistance available provided by the layering of SuperFabric* brand material on noted enhanced areas, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A9 and Needlestick Level 5
- 15-gauge hi-vis polyester shell enhances visibility and worker compliance
- Sandy nitrile three-quarter knuckle palm coating provides superior grip and abrasion resistance in wet conditions
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Seamless construction allows enhanced comfort and breathability while maintaining dexterity and tactility
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form