HexArmor Thin Lizzie Safety Gloves 2095 (Cut Level F)
The dynamic HexArmor Thin Lizzie Safety Gloves 2095 features ANSI/ISEA level 4 puncture resistance and ANSI/ISEA level A6 cut protection. HexArmor’s hi vis back-of-hand IR-X Impact Exoskeleton with high-flex design provides ANSI/ISEA 138 level 2 protection on knuckles and fingers.
The polyurethane palm coating provides superior grip and abrasion resistance.
- Knit: 13-gauge HPPE and glass blend shell provides 360° of ANSI/ISEA cut level A6 protection
- Coating: PU palm coating provides superior grip and abrasion resistance
- Back-of-hand IR-X Impact Exoskeleton with high-flex design keeps hands safe from smash and impact hazards; providing workers with ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2 impact protection
- Reinforced thumb saddle
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form