uvex C500 Wet HX60492 Safety Gloves (Min Qty 10)
uvex C500 Wet – The Damp-Resistant Cut Protection Glove
The uvex C500 series sets standards regarding protection, comfort, flexibility, tactility and economy. This hi-tech protective glove combines all of these qualities with the highest level of cut protection, level 5/C.
- Cut protection glove with excellent wearer comfort
- Palm and fingertips with High-Performance Elastomer (HPE) coating
- Colour: lime, anthracite
- Available in sizes: 7 to 11
- Certified to EN 388:2003 and to EN 388:2016
- Outstanding mechanical abrasion resistance thanks to the soft-grip coating
- Very good grip in damp and wet environments
- Very high level of cut protection with patented uvex Bamboo TwinFlex® technology
- In accordance with EN 407, the model is suitable for contact warmth up to +100 °C
- Highly flexible
- Very good tactile sensation
- Perfect fit with 3D Ergo technology
- Free of harmful substances in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Silicone-free according to imprint test
- Highly breathable thanks to uvex climazone
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form