Wiley X AirRage 696
Good things come in small packages! Our Wiley X AIRRAGE model features a sleek low-profile design and is one of our smaller frames in our Climate Control series. Featuring a high-wrap frame, these prescription ready glasses meet the ANSI Z87.1 safety standards for high velocity/high mass impacts and optical clarity. With the removable Facial Cavity™ Seal, you can be confident that no dust and dirt will get into your eyes making these glasses perfect for working, cruising around on your motorcycle, or scaling a mountainside. Now the only question is, are you ready to rage?
- Shatterproof selenite™ polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion-free clarity
- T-shell™ lens coating resists scratching in extreme environments
- Removable facial cavity™ seal protects eyes from fine dust, pollen, and irritants
- Smoke grey lens provides maximum glare reduction with no colour distortion
- Rx ready
Includes the Following
- Matte black frame
- Smoke grey lens
- Removeable facial cavity™ seal
- Black zippered clamshell case
- Leash cord with rubber temple grips
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Instruction card
Wiley X AirRage meets the following Eyewear Standards:
- AS/NZS 1067:2003 Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacle Standard
- ANSI Z87.1:2010 High Velocity and High Mass Impact Safety Standard
Head Size Range: Small to Medium
Eye Size: 61 | DBL: 18 | Temple: 124
About Wiley X
Based in Livermore, California USA, Wiley X is a world leader in Sports Sunglasses, Shooting Glasses and Protective Eyewear for military and law enforcement applications. Fusing fashion with function and durability, the very same ballistic technology worn in the challenging conditions found on the battlefield, is today available to civilian markets like shooting, motorcycle riding, fishing, hiking, biking and various other extreme sports. Wiley X eyewear is ideal for weekend adventurers and those who live an active lifestyle.
At Boost Safety & Workwear, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of quality safety certified products at low prices matched with premium customer service and fast shipping!
We offer a variety of discounts which ensure you will always get a great deal when purchasing from Boost Safety & Workwear. Our discounts include:
- Item Quantity Volume Discounts: The higher the quantity of the product purchased, the cheaper the per unit price becomes. Item Quantity Volume Discounts are shown in a table above the Add to Cart button on the product page for eligible products.
- Order Value Discounts: For orders of mixed PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, a discount is applied based on the total order value:
- $250 to $749: 5% OFF
- $750 to $1499: 10% OFF
- $1500 to $2499: 15% OFF
- Above $2500: 20% OFF
- Primary Safety Supplier Discount: Save even more by using Boost Safety & Workwear as your primary safety & PPE supplier. Our team will work with you to develop a safety solution and pricing model to suit your industry, workforce and budget. Improve onsite protection and Contact Us today to find out more!
The best discount will automatically be applied in the Shopping Cart. Discounts cannot be combined and used together for the same order. Some exclusions apply. See our Volume Discounts page for more information.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss Boost Safety & Workwear becoming a primary safety supplier for your Business, Organisation or Government Department, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us and a member of our team will be glad to assist.
To assist Businesses, Organisations & Government Departments with 15 or more employees select the right PPE, Workwear and Workplace Safety products, we offer Free Trial Samples.
Benefits of Testing PPE, Workwear & Workplace Safety Products
- Increased worker compliance and wear rates due to improved suitability and comfort
- Increased protection and safety
- Reduction in injuries as well as associated downtime and medical costs
- Reduction in costs through increased durability and useful life
- Motivated, productive staff and reduced worker complaints
- Improved risk awareness
To request Free Trial Samples, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
Free Trial Samples Request Form
Show only reviews in Australia (0)
There are no reviews yet.