Wiley X Saber Advanced 308 (3 Lens Kit)
With the Saber Advanced you get endless functionality and durability. Choose between temples or an elastic headband depending on the activity you engage in, and do so in comfort with the 360˚ Nosepiece that can be adapted to all nose sizes and shapes. 5 different colored lenses are available for this model, that all meet the highest ballistic rating in the world offer premium protection from projectiles travelling at speeds up to 910 km/h, and they make the Saber Advanced adapt to different sports and light conditions, so you never have to settle with average.
Absorbs all colours equally which preserves the same colour perception as without sunglasses. Perfect in bright light conditions. Maximum glare reduction. The polycarbonate lens is shatterproof and the surface is protected by scratch resistant layers. Blocks 100% of the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays
Protects the eye and the surrounding tissues/structures. The polycarbonate lens is shatterproof and the surface is protected by scratch resistant layers. Maximum light transmission makes you see the precise color values. Hazy or overcast, dusk/dawn conditions and indoor use. Blocks 100% of the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays
Filters out most blue light waves, the chief component of glare and haze. Enhances contrast in medium to low light conditions. This polycarbonate lens is shatterproof and the surface is protected by scratch resistant layers. Blocks 100% of the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays
Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet the MIL-PRF-32432(GL) Ballistic Standards. ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and Mass Impact Standards, and EN 166 FT at High Speed at Temperature Extremes Standards, and US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(i) Standards. 100 Percent UVA/UVB Protection with Distortion Free Clarity. T-Shell™ lens coating resists scratching in extreme environments.
Adjustable Take Flight Nose Piece Accommodates any Face/Nose Bridge. Fully Adjustable Telescoping Temples Fit a Wide Variety of Head Sizes, provide a Low Profile, and are Night Vision Goggle (NVG) Compatible.
Compatible with Wiley X’s Prescription Lens Carrier (PTX), sold separately.
- Shatterproof selenite™ polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion-free clarity
- T-shell™ lens coating resists scratching in extreme environments
- Adjustable nose piece accommodates any shape face/nose bridge
- Fully adjustable telescoping temples fit a wide variety of head sizes
- Spectacle frame is low profile
- Night vision goggle (NVG) compatible
- Smoke grey lens provides maximum glare reduction with no colour distortion
- Clear lens for night, indoor, overcast, and very low light conditions
- Light rust lens for enhanced vision in medium to low light
- Additional lens tints for varying light conditions (sold separately)
- Rx ready with Wiley X Saber insert (PTX sold separately)
Includes the Following:
- Matte black frame
- Light rust lens
- Smoke grey lens
- Clear lens
- Zippered Case
- Tactical strap
- Nose piece
- Foam brow bar
- Instruction card
Wiley X Saber Advanced Three Lens (308) meets the following Eyewear Standards:
- AS/NZS 1337.1:2010 Personal eye protection standard for safety and industrial use (Smoke and Clear Lens only)
- AS/NZS 1067:2003 Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacle Standard (Light Rust Lens – Cat 1)
- MIL-PRF-32432[GL] Ballistic Standard for Spectacles and Goggles
- ANSI Z87.1:2010 High Velocity and Mass Impact Safety Standard
- EN 166 FT High Speed Particles at Temperature Extremes Standard
Head Size Range: Medium to 2X-Large
Eye Size: 44 | DBL: 25
About Wiley X
Based in Livermore, California USA, Wiley X is a world leader in Sports Sunglasses, Shooting Glasses and Protective Eyewear for military and law enforcement applications. Fusing fashion with function and durability, the very same ballistic technology worn in the challenging conditions found on the battlefield, is today available to civilian markets like shooting, motorcycle riding, fishing, hiking, biking and various other extreme sports. Wiley X eyewear is ideal for weekend adventurers and those who live an active lifestyle.
Show only reviews in Australia (0)
There are no reviews yet.